Monday 16 July 2018

September Editing Slot Available

Edit: September slot has been filled. Time to focus on the New Year!

Cancelled Slot Available


Due to a client cancellation, an editing slot has opened up for the period from September 17th. Considering that's two months away, it's an ideal opportunity for you to book straight in as you complete preparations (if you're already a client), or send me in a chapter for a free sample edit.

My editing package is three-phase and comprehensive, seeing your work-in-progress brought from desktop to pre-release status. This includes a developmental line-edit, a deep-focus copy edit, and a shine-inducing proofread.

I take good care of my clients. Here are their views on my services... 
http://writingfromtheoutsidein.blogspot.com/2017/11/take-my-clients-word-for-it.html


As always, clients receive a 10% discount if their referral books in.

No comments:

Post a Comment