Wednesday 31 July 2024

First Chapter Three-Phase Edit


Have you doubts about your opening chapter to your novel? Are you unsure about your writing, your characters, your story? Send me your first chapter and I will edit it through three phases - a process which will leave it highly developed, allowing you to see how your writing can benefit from such a comprehensive approach. When I return your edited submission, you rewrite it, applying my suggestions as you see fit, before sending it back to me for its second round of edits, a phase which is as thorough as the first. You then repeat the process with my second edit before returning it to me for its final round, and when you've rewritten that, you'll be able to fully appreciate just how far your piece has come from the initial submission.

I charge by the word. All you need to do is submit a Word document of your first chapter, along with a synopsis of your novel, to clearviewediting@gmail.com and I will read through the submission, give you a quote, and if you agree, we're good to go.

I have worked as a fulltime substantive editor for well over a decade, collaborating with dozens of writers from across the globe, and my reputation as a professional who cares for his clients speaks for itself. My client reviews below will confirm that.

Client reviews: Clear-View Fiction Editing (writingfromtheoutsidein.blogspot.com)

My website: Clearview Fiction Editing

No comments:

Post a Comment