Tuesday 26 July 2022

One-Page Synopsis

 


Apart from my proven and popular three-phase editing service, I also offer a separate, affordable service to tighten and polish your synopsis down to one page. Why? Because, in my experience, many writers find it relatively easy to create a multi-point synopsis, except it often fills three or more pages, and we all know agents/publishers prefer the synopsis to be on the one page – nice and tight – with all superfluous elements taken out so pertinent plot-progression and character-arc details gain enhanced impact.

If you’re interested, send me your synopsis in a Word file, which I will read to see how much work is required. Then I’ll furnish you with my proposed fee and you can decide if you want to commission me. If we agree to work together, I’ll pull your synopsis into shape and return it to you, and you get to return it to me for another pass after reviewing it.

My details are below:

My email: clearviewediting@gmail.com

My website: https://clearviewfictionediting.com

Catch my reviews on my Fb page: https://www.facebook.com/clearviewfictionediting


No comments:

Post a Comment